Saturday, March 17, 2012

STORYTELLING

One way to develop imagination should listen to storytellers, teachers in particular. It still sounds to be an habit now but it is not this case. Children are often used to using digital technology. The book is removed by the computer-to me it is a pity. In fact when I was a child I was used to listening my mother who told me some fairy tales as I was lying in bed. From now on it is still in memory. It has helped to change my mind.
On the other hand, La Fontaine's fables have not helped myself. There are always morals in it.
The one which sounds to be common to me is Little Red Riding Hood.




1 comment:

  1. I also have great memories of the moments when my parents told me stories: Cinderella, etc... I think that the two methods have to be combined: to tell stories with books and with computers. !

    ReplyDelete